Chem-Dry Commercial Carpet Cleaning Service
Chem-Dry of Wake County Advantages
We understand the importance of keeping a clean and healthy work environment. As the world’s leading carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning company, Chem-Dry’s global resources position us to meet all of your carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning expectations and requirements. At Chem-Dry of Wake County we offer advantages that no other carpet cleaning or upholstery cleaning company can. We provide a complete menu of services that are uniquely designed to provide businesses and facility managers the highest level of quality service the industry has to offer. Chem-Dry of Wake County‘s patented process and environmentally safe solution offers you:
- Superior cleaning power and technology
- Low moisture carpet and upholstery cleaning process that dries in 1-2 hours
- Safe and non-toxic carpet and upholstery cleaning process
- Leaves no sticky or dirt attracting residue
- Anti static odor control
- Professionally and certified technicians
- Fabric and upholstery cleaning services
- Restoration services and water damage services
- After hours appointments (minimum charges apply)
- Green certified carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning
Custom Plans for Multiple Locations
We use patented state of the art carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, leather cleaning, tile/grout cleaning, stone cleaning & polishing equipment and cleaning solutions. Our products are environmentally safe and our well trained, certified cleaning technicians are the best in the industry. There are more than 2,500 Chem-Dry franchises located in the United States that can provide stability and strategic geographical positioning that can best satisfy your multiple facility needs.
Rest assured with Chem-Dry of Wake County your commercial carpet cleaning needs are taken care of. In addition to expertise, Chem-Dry provides one of the most comprehensive business protection plans in the carpet cleaning industry today. Chem-Dry of Wake County‘s program includes: General Liability, Workers’ Compensation and an Excess Liability Umbrella.
Our Promise to You
Here at Chem-Dry of Wake County we will ensure that you receive the highest quality carpet & upholstery cleaning method available anywhere. Carpets cleaned by Chem-Dry of Wake County stay cleaner longer and promote a healthier working environment. We would be grateful for the opportunity to serve as your system-wide carpet and upholstery cleaning service provider.
Chem-Dry of Wake County harnesses the power of carbonation to lift dirt and soil to the surface of your fabric upholstery where it is then extracted away using our powerful Chem-Dry cleaning systems. Our secret to Chem-Dry’s healthier, more effective upholstery & fabric furniture cleaning mass amounts of tiny effervescent cleaning bubbles in our green carpet cleaner and upholstery cleaner we call The Natural®. The carbonating solutions penetrate deep into the base of the carpet, literally exploding dirt and grime off of the fiber’s surface. Then, we use hot water extraction to lift the dirty particles to the surface where they are whisked away. Chem-Dry’s safe, non-toxic solutions actually help your fabrics stay as clean as when they were new.
Chem-Dry offers Unique Advantages
- Safe for all kinds of upholstery, including some of the finest natural fibers and the hardiest synthetics.
- Safe for children and pets.
- A money saver because Chem-Dry leaves no dirt-attracting residues which can prematurely re-soil your upholstery.
- Great for auto interiors, boat interiors, office dividers and any upholstered item.
- Chem-Dry’s fabric Protector protects your upholstery by forming a water and oil repellent barrier on the surface of your upholstery material.
Business Commercial Water Damage Clean Up Service
You don’t have to live on a flood plain to be tormented by water damage. Something as simple as a leaky pipe can do extreme damage to your carpets and the floor underneath.
However, Chem-Dry of Wake County professionals are prepared to tackle most anything. From minor pipe leaks to flooding, Chem-Dry can help restore what would appear to be a lost cause. Our IICRC certified water damage specialists can restore your business and work hand in hand with insurance companies.