Chem-Dry of Wake County Has Wool Carpet Care Tips
One of the most crucial areas of carpet maintenance is removal of spots and spills. It is of utmost importance to act quickly when anything is dropped or spilled, and always have the necessary cleaning materials at hand. Chem-Dry of Wake County uses special professional cleaning agents designed for use with your wool carpets.
Frequent vacuuming is a wool carpet’s best friend.
- An upright vacuum with a beater bar/brush is the best type for cut pile carpet. A suction-only vacuum may be required for loop pile Berber carpets to prevent excessive fuzzing. Vacuum cleaner dust bag should be emptied when half full.
- Exercise prevention maintenance by placing absorbent mats at the most frequently used entrances to your home. Change or launder when these mats become dirty. Filters in your heating and air conditioning systems should be changed regularly.
- Periodically clean traffic lanes and the areas in front of frequently used chairs.
- Keep absorbent cloth or paper towels and cleaning solutions on hand for quick response to spills and accidents.
- DO NOT apply stain repellent treatments which contain any silicone as they tend to accelerate carpet soiling. (Some carpet manufacturers do not accept responsibility for complaints where such treatments have been used.) When having your wool carpet professionally cleaned by Chem-Dry of Wake County, ask about our Wool Safe® products.
- Carpet Care Tips By Chem-Dry of Wake County
- Basic Rug Care By Chem-Dry of Wake County
- Chem-Dry of Wake County Can Help With Your Filtration Soiling
- Chem-Dry of Wake County Has Wool Carpet Care Tips
- Spot Removal Steps From Chem-Dry of Wake County
- Urine Odor Removal Tips From Chem-Dry of Wake County
Clean More Save MoreThree rooms for $99
Four rooms for $132
Five rooms for $159Coupon Code, cmsmExpires: Cleaning of exposed carpet only (no stairs) Call for details and restrictions. HCE Cleaning Method.Chem-Dry of Wake County