Holly Springs Has Pet Odor Removal
Urine in carpeting is a severe problem that can sometimes require major restoration work, not just simple cleaning and treating. Now with the help of Chem-Dry of Wake County in Holly Springs, NC has a Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®). Chem-Dry of Wake County in Holly Springs, NC can help save you from your most severe urine soaked areas of your home. P.U.R.T.® is a revolutionary process specially formulated to eliminate urine odors forever. This product that Chem-Dry of Wake County in Holly Springs, NC uses, has shown excellent results on even the most severe urine and other odor-causing spots. It works to stop the smell at its source instead of simply masking the odor.
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
Urine deposited on carpet does not just stay there, it penetrates the ﬁbers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below the carpet. Often, without your knowing, pets will urinate continually in the same general location. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, whether it is cement or wood, tack strips, and even the framework of the house behind your walls. For a thorough analysis of removing pet odors from your carpets and floors, call Chem-Dry of Wake County in Holly Springs, NC today at (919) 285-3140.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor. Until recently, there was not a product available that was effective at removing urine odors.
When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine. *
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation will apply for services. Please call Chem-Dry of Wake County in Holly Springs, NC to learn more about P.U.R.T.® at (919) 285-3140.
- Get Your Carpet Cleaning Done In Holly Springs
- Area & Oriental Rugs Cleaning is Holly Springs Specialty
- Carpet Stain Protection In Holly Springs
- Green Certified Carpet Cleaning in Holly Springs
- Holly Springs Has Pet Odor Removal
- Professional Water Damage Restoration in Holly Springs
- Specialty Stain Removal in Holly Springs
- Steam Carpet Cleaners vs. Chem Dry in Holly Springs
- The Power of Carbonation in Holly Springs
Clean More Save MoreThree rooms for $99
Four rooms for $132
Five rooms for $159Coupon Code, cmsmExpires: Cleaning of exposed carpet only (no stairs) Call for details and restrictions. HCE Cleaning Method.Chem-Dry of Wake County