Specialty Stain Removal with Chem-Dry of Wake County
Chem-Dry of Wake County‘s professional technicians can remove most any stain. Armed with an arsenal of the industry’s finest stain-removal products and tools, Chem-Dry of Wake County can remove, or minimize all types of stains.
Your best chance for removing a stain is as quickly as possible after the spot is made. The longer a spot sits on the carpet or upholstery, the harder it becomes to remove. While most stains can be removed, some require advanced technical skill and expert cleaning solutions. Chem-Dry leads the industry in products and solutions, helping you win the battle against tough stains.
Chem-Dry of Wake County technicians are willing to try and remove any stain. We have had success removing spots such as: berries, soda, juice, blood, candy, nail polish, coffee, honey, Kool-Aid, jelly, mud, lipstick, Ketchup, marker, rust, throw-up, urine, wine, and many others. Each stain is somewhat unique, but our staff is expertly armed to battle even the toughest stains. If you want to know if Chem-Dry of Wake County can remove a stain call us at (919) 285-3140 and our helpful staff will let you know.
“If we can’t get it out. No one can.” All Chem-Dry of Wake County professionals are prepared with tools to remove virtually any stain. Our technician will prepare an on-site evaluation for any stains and provide a no-obligation estimate.
- Get Your Carpet Cleaning Done With Chem-Dry of Wake County
- Area & Oriental Rug Cleaning is Our Specialty
- Carpet Stain Protection By Chem-Dry of Wake County
- Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning vs. Steam Carpet Cleaners
- Chem-Dry of Wake County Has Pet Odor Removal
- Green Certified Carpet Cleaning by Chem-Dry of Wake County
- Professional Water Damage Restoration By Chem-Dry of Wake County
- Specialty Stain Removal with Chem-Dry of Wake County
- The Power of Carbonation with Chem-Dry of Wake County
Clean More Save MoreThree rooms for $99
Four rooms for $132
Five rooms for $159Coupon Code, cmsmExpires: Cleaning of exposed carpet only (no stairs) Call for details and restrictions. HCE Cleaning Method.Chem-Dry of Wake County