Pet Odor Removal in Apex
Urine in carpeting is a severe problem that may sometimes require major restoration work, not just simple cleaning and treating. But now, with the use of Chem-Dry of Wake County in Apex, NC our Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®), can help save your most severe urine soaked areas. P.U.R.T.® is a revolutionary process specially formulated to eliminate urine odors forever. This product by Chem-Dry of Wake County in Apex, NC, has shown excellent results on even the most severe urine and other odor-causing spots. Our products work to stop the smell at its source instead of simply masking the odor. Call Chem-Dry of Wake County in Apex, NC at (919) 285-3140 for more information and a no obligation quote.
Facts You Need To Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
Urine deposited on carpet does not stay there, it penetrates the ﬁbers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the ﬂooring material below the carpet. Often, without your knowing, pets will urinate continually in the same general location. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls. Chem-Dry of Wake County in Apex, NC is professionally trained to take on any challenge they are tested with, even if it’s urine.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor. Until recently, there was not a product available that was effective at removing urine odors. Chem-Dry of Wake County in Apex, NC can be there for all your urine odor removal. Call us today at (919) 285-3140.
When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine. *
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation will apply for services. Please call Chem-Dry of Wake County in Apex, NC to learn more about P.U.R.T.® at (919) 285-3140.
- Carpet Cleaning in Apex
- Area & Oriental Rugs Cleaning in Apex
- Carpet Stain Protection in Apex
- Green Certified Carpet Cleaning in Apex
- Pet Odor Removal in Apex
- Power of Carbonation in Apex
- Specialty Stain Removal in Apex
- Steam Carpet Cleaners vs. Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaners in Apex
- Water Damage Restoration in Apex
Clean More Save MoreThree rooms for $99
Four rooms for $132
Five rooms for $159Coupon Code, cmsmExpires: Cleaning of exposed carpet only (no stairs) Call for details and restrictions. HCE Cleaning Method.Chem-Dry of Wake County